Client Business Overview:
A leader and innovator in the transportation industry, known for its fare boxes and fare management solutions.
- The client looking to replace their existing legacy reporting solution, which was being used by 300+ transit agencies, was costing them a lot of money to maintain, and couldn’t handle the volume of data.
- Need a robust, scalable, and easy-to-maintain solution with enhanced analytical capabilities.
- The client was looking for an outsourcing partner expert in engineering cloud-based analytical systems so that they could focus on their fare box-based hardware innovations.
- Designed, engineered, and deployed cloud-based multi-tenant analytical solution built on Java/J2EE, ETL frameworks and, rich and lightweight analytical UI with scalable Cloud OLAP database to handle current as well as a future business load to the scale to billions of records.
- The elastic solution to scale multiple nodes on cloud infrastructure to process any spikes increased volume of the data as well as load-balanced application nodes. Easy Cloud-based deployment.
- Designed and managed cloud infrastructure using optimal cloud services to reduce hardware costs and future maintenance.
Business Value Add:
- Zero maintenance cost at client locations by replacing the existing desktop applications.
- More than 96% improved response time of Analytical Reports. Complex analytical reports used to take more than 30 minutes to download and in the new solution, the reports are available within seconds.
- End-to-end delivery, deployment, and maintenance support to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Built a relationship with the client as a trusted outsourcing partner for building and delivering on-time complex scalable software solutions.