Client Business Overview:
The Client is a leader in providing cable and pipe location equipment.
Their current system has different software products for each of their hardware products. Since they have independent software pieces, it is getting troublesome to update some new features to different customers quickly.
We have provided an Azure Cloud-based multi-tenant solution to get all the pipe location detection hardware products into one platform and supported client hardware devices with a single application framework. We provided a process to integrate IOS and Android apps using this technical architecture and followed Service-Oriented Architecture to ensure the endpoints are delivered as an independent service. Complete framework provided with enhanced security for each layer and data transmission between each layer is only allowed with proper gateway authentication.
Technology Stack Implemented:
- Web Application: Angular 2 SPA, Node.js
- Windows Application: .NET 4.0 C#, Jungo Driver, C++, Crypto Obfuscator 2018
- Mobile Apps: Kotlin, Shell scripts, Groovy, Swift, Objective C
- Cloud: Azure, Cosmos DB
Business Value Add:
- Reduced infrastructure cost
- More robust and secured
- Adopted service-oriented approach to enterprise architecture which enabled agility, manageability, visibility, risk reduction, and lower total cost of ownership
- Highly Flexible
- Faster time to market
- Our implemented footprint ensured the lowest total cost of ownership and highest return on investment
- The client gained operational efficiency through effort reduction and resource collaboration across the enterprises