Return To Work is a comprehensive program to keep employees or visitors Healthy and Safe as they re-enter the workplace
Employees’ return to work will be challenging while readjusting to work will pose unique challenges and Employers want to make the return to work safe for everyone.
The COVID-19 pandemic has been a massive outbreak that has affected every individual and enterprise. Employee’s anxiety is at a peak, and want to feel safe at the workplace.
- Employers are embracing temperature screenings, COVID-19 testing, COVID-19 questionnaire, social distancing, hygiene & safety equipment, designated quarantine areas at the workplace as a new normal.
- Current manual methods of temperature screenings are costly and provide a management overhead with scattered reporting.
- Relying on the self-recording of temperature does not give much-needed employee confidence. Employers require tailored solutions to their long-term organizational needs.
Return To Work program by DataChip is a modularized program tailored to the employer’s specific needs and adapts a “new normal” way of working while continuing to have a safe and healthy workplace.
Return To Work screening comprises of interactive questionnaire based on the visitor/employee behavior. If the employee/visitor is suspect of high temperature or any other abnormalities immediately Return To Work application notifies the administrator by issuing automatic alert email notification, voice message to the main security administrator. In addition, Return To Work application provides necessary reports for the denial entry personal for those who triggered exceptions due to the COVID 19 questionnaire responses and will be denied entry at the gate.
- Artificial Intelligence-powered IoT device with facial recognition for Temperature Screening with accurate measurements under 2-seconds. Simple installation with multiple options (wall, stand, or desk)
- Instant response, email & text alerts with custom denial entry protocol
- COVID-19 vaccination report
- Daily and ad-hoc temperature exception report
- COVID-19 Self-Assessment screening questionnaire that is customizable to the client’s COVID-19 protocol
- COVID-19 Vaccination Self-Certification, and verification through Lab results
- Integration with automatic entry doors & back-office security systems including access card, elevator, entry & timesheet management.
- Centralize your COVID-19 response management with reduced costs and improved visibility
- Eliminates the need for internal or outsourced manual temperature reader function
- Improves security on site with AI-driven facial recognition and verification
- Return To Work builds confidence in the employees and their attendance at the workplace can be improved
- The higher degree of user acceptance of the Return To Work solution due to the immediate and accurate display of information
- Achieve the best of practice data protection processes and adherence as well as align with data protection and security policies